Aldinga Main Camp Information
Main Camp @ Aldinga
The camp is a 15 minute walk to the superb coastal environment of Aldinga Beach with safe swimming at the 7 km long sandy beach.
Camp Aldinga offers access to 250 hectares of heritage listed bushland with significant Aboriginal heritage sites. Camp Aldinga has two separate accommodation centres.
Aldinga Main Camp
Up to 80 people
The Main Camp offers accommodation for 80 people in air conditioned cabins of various sizes (some with ensuite facilities).
- Recreation pavilion for dining, indoor and evening activities,
- TV and video available
- Fully equipped kitchen to cater for 120+ campers
- Swimming pool and spa (unheated) (please refer to DECS guide)
- Volleyball and half basketball courts (equipment not supplied)
- Huge lawned areas, campfire pit, extensive playground and barbeques